Cat Friendly Practice
We are a Certified Cat Friendly Practice
We take the stress out of bringing your cat to the vets!
The biggest advantage we can bring you, as a certified cat friendly practice, is taking the stress out of bringing your cat to the vet. We do that in the following ways:
• Waiting room is free of excessive noise, smells and commotion
• We conform to the AAFP (American Association of Feline Practitioners) handling guidelines
• We have examination rooms dedicated to feline patients
• Comfortable setting for hospitalized patients
• We use AAHA ( American Animal Hospital Association ) Pain management guidelines
• Commitment to continuing education for feline medicine and surgery
• We are currently adding a kennel for cats ONLY
We dedicate a special exam room for cats only, and a cat friendly waiting area. We try to keep down disturbing smells and lower the stress level of your cat. We are always trying to alleviate the stress of transportation and make your trip to the vet a comfortable and enjoyable one.
Click HERE to read the press release!
If your cat dislikes being transported in a carrier, we suggest following the guide below:
Getting Your Cat to the Veterinarian